You’ve work hard for better future, but you have to be aware of your knees for the rest of your life!
High radiation power far infrared technology brings huge contributions to patients, but we are not ready yet. The pain caused by the body is often unpleasant; I have worked hard for most of my life, why should I let my illness take away the rest of my life? If you are also a patient with knee arthritis, this article will tell you [How to have a healthy knee], are you ready?
The knee joint is the most complex joint in the human body.
The main structure includes the thigh bone, the tibia, the anterior and posterior cruciate ligament, the cartilage and the tibia. The humerus is generally called the kneecap. It is located between the femur and the tibia. It can move up and down the inverted triangular bone. The anterior and posterior cruciate ligaments connect the femur and the tibia. It has the function of stabilizing the knee joint and can prevent the humerus from over-displacement. The upper end of the humerus is swollen and has cartilage. There are half moon plates on each side, and they absorb the pressure of joint activities.
It is known for most complicated structure is because the knees are very flexible. It is responsible for controlling the acceleration, braking, turning and jumping functions of our actions. If the person is able to work harder and has more functional uses, it will naturally be damaged, and the knee damage may cause inflammation of the knee joint.
- Knee inflammation symptoms，which kind are you?
（Common diseases, mostly in middle-aged people）
|Age, aging factors, overweight, ligament injury around the knee, non-infectious osteonecrosis, hemophilia, neuropathic joint diseases, etc.||1. Avoid excessive use of joint frequency, rest more.|
2. Control your body weight and reduce the pressure on your knees.
3. Do more aerobic exercise with less impact, such as walking, swimming, cycling, etc.
4. Wear protective gear.
|Mainly because of overuse: frequent jumps or changes in the direction of movement at any time. Repeated acceleration, deceleration, or repeated jumps allow the knees to have high-impact sports such as basketball, volleyball, weightlifting, etc., which can cause tremendous pressure on the iliac tendon, leading to tendon injury.||1. Pay more attention to the activity of the bare feet and the posture of the body during training.|
2. Warm-up, stretching, and exercise after exercise (especially part of the quadriceps).
3. Rest properly after injury.
4. Do more of the lower limbs，and focus on the quadriceps eccentric contraction training.
5. Wear protective gear to avoid secondary damage.
|Pes Anserinus Bursitis & Tendinitis|
（Common in road runners and bicycle riders）
|Pes Anserinus is the area on the inside of the knee where the tendons for the gracilis, sartorius and semitendinosus muscles attach. Under these tendons is a bursa (fluid filled sac) which is important in reducing friction between the tendons and the bone.||1. Avoid excessive use of joint frequency, rest more|
2. Apply ice to the affected area
3. Try to avoid sitting postures such as squatting, etc.
4. Do stretching exercises of the semitendinosus to reduce the tension of the goose foot tendon
（Occurs in middle-aged women）
|So far, the cause of rheumatoid arthritis has not been found. Studies have shown that genetic and physical abnormalities may also be the cause of the immune response.||Expert advice：|
1. Drink less carbonated drinks and drink more green tea.
2. Balanced intake of good fats, healthy eating methods based on vegetables, beans and fruits.
3. Proper cold and hot compress.
|Gout||Usually, excessive intake of meat and seafood causes too much uric acid in the body. When the body cannot effectively excrete uric acid, the excess uric acid will become crystallized and accumulate in the joint, resulting in an acute inflammatory reaction.||1. Reduce the intake of meat, seafood and visceral foods|
2. Get enough water every day.
3. Perform more mild aerobic exercises such as walking, swimming, etc.
4. Can use far infrared treatment.
- actions that you inadvertently hurt your knees：
Avoid the following – make your knees your best partner, not a burden.
- Intense exercise：
Japanese chiropractic expert Xiao Xiao zi said that high-intensity exercise can cause muscle fatigue. If you don’t have proper rest and muscles don’t have enough strength to support your knees, it will increase your knee load, cause knee pain, and even cause joints.
- Suddenly exceeds normal exercise：
If the burden on the muscles exceeds the habitual amount, it is easy to cause knee pain. For example, people who rarely exercise often go hiking, jogging, etc., which can make the muscles in the buttocks or your legs to become stiff and tight, causing imbalance of muscles supporting the knees, increasing joint load and causing knee pain.
- Thigh muscle weakness：
If the amount of exercise is insufficient, it will cause insufficient muscle strength in the thigh. It is difficult for the muscle to support the weight of the body, which will increase the burden on the knee and will cause inflammation and pain in the long run.
- Unsuitable shoes：
Unsuitable shoes or high heels can cause the knees indirectly with more stress and cause pain.
- The ground is easy to slip：
The gravel road or the ground is slippery is easy to fall, and our body will automatically try to balance and maintain stability through violent movements in order to prevent falls. But this sudden strong control of the body’s movements will bring a great burden to the knee, causing pain, sprains, and even ligament injuries.
Even if you just walk, your knees must bear 3 times of your weight. If you gain 10 kilograms, it will increase the load of 30 kilograms on your knees. Over time, your knees will be prone to inflammation and pain.
- Knees also need maintenance like your skin
If you want to avoid knee arthritis, often stretch the back of the knee, and moderate massage, relax the muscles of the part, it is the key to maintaining the knee. Dr. Luo Yong wu suggested that to prevent the occurrence of knee arthritis, the public may wish to moderately engage in the following four muscle exercises to train the muscles around the knees, effectively helping to absorb the pressure on the knee joints.：
Exercise①—Repeat stand and squats against the wall
This action trains the thigh muscles without stressing the knee joint.
Practice：The body rests against the wall, feet and shoulders wide, bends the knees, and slowly squats down the wall until you can stabilize your body. Maintain the posture for 6 to 10 seconds, then slowly stand up and repeat 10 times.
Exercise②—Sitting position stretching ankle
This action trains the medial femoral muscle (the muscle inside the thigh), which is one of the important muscles that stabilize the kneecap.
- Sit on the bed or on the floor, straighten your legs, put your hands behind your back, and place a pillow or towel under your knees.
- Press the pillow or towel firmly on the knees, one foot toe in the direction of the body, and the other toe to extend forward. Maintain this position for 6 to 10 seconds and repeat 10 times left and right.
Tips: Feel the whole leg press hard on the floor.
Exercise③—Supine leg lift
This action can train the leg muscles, and people with knee pain can also do this action.。
- Lye on the floor, kneeling on left leg, hands on both sides of the body.
- Apply force to the abdomen and lift the right leg until it is at the same height as the knee of the left leg of the knee. Maintain this position for 6 to 10 seconds. Repeat 15times left and right.
Improving the softness of the knee by hand massage is helpful for bending and straightening the knee.
Practice：Hold your knees with your thumb and forefinger, and press your fingers vigorously about up, down, left, and right for about 5 minutes.
- Knee pain is unbearable, doctors recommend Far–infrared
A good rest can help relieve the pain. In addition to rest and oral anti-inflammatory pain medications, ice relief, in fact, far infrared treatment is also a good method.
Far-Infrared technology has been introduced in major hospitals. Due to the fact that far-infrared rays are still very rare technology, expensive far-infrared instruments can only be purchased in small quantities. In the era when FIR technology is becoming more and more popular, I believe that you will not be familiar with far infrared rays. Far-infrared rays have been widely used in various fields, and the medical community has also begun to develop far-infrared medical products that are relatively affordable. For example, the Far-infrared HARUKI, which is famous for its high far-infrared radiation power, is suitable for the general public. It is readily available, meaning that far-infrared is no longer a rare treasure.
- Knee arthritis VS Far–infrared
Far infrared rays can indeed bring a lot of help to our body in medical and health care, including activating cells, eliminating fatigue, reducing inflammation and swelling. Clinical trials have confirmed that the application of far-infrared rays directly on the knee will increase the temperature of the affected part, and the activity will be slowed down, so that the inflammation can be effectively improved, and the inflammation of the patellofemoral ligament can be cured. Far-infrared rays can also help balance the body’s acidity, dilate blood vessels, accelerate metabolic cycles, prevent or improve joint pain caused by uric acid or acidic substances, and thus improve knee joint pain caused by gout.
- Application and principle of Far-Infrared：http://www.far-infrared.info/subject/remedy.aspx?item=24
Far–infrared from a scientific point of view
Far-infrared light is a kind of light that is invisible to the naked eye. It is different from general infrared (near-infrared) to the heat effect of the human body; it can efficiently convert the surrounding thermal energy into far-infrared radiation through a specific infrared material; The far-infrared rays of a specific wavelength range can be absorbed by water molecules and organic molecules in the living body, so that energy can be transmitted into the body, thereby inducing a series of physiological effects beneficial to human health. With this machine, far infrared rays can be widely used in medical care, called “far infrared radiation therapy”
New ways of rehabilitation
- The purpose of treatment
- Strengthen muscle tone, increase range of motion, and prevent muscle atrophy.
- Improve blood circulation, accelerate the repair process of damaged tissues, and promote the recovery of limb joint function.
- Improve local blood circulation, strengthen tissue nutrition and promote wound healing.
- Relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and reduce swelling.
- Relieve muscle spasms.
- Relieve the soreness of bone lesions.
- The effect is better than hot compress and baking lamp, no scald, can avoid the chance of wound infection.
- Low power density, safe and flawless.
- Deep tissue can be reached via resonance.
- Can be combined with acupuncture.
- No electrical stimulation of discomfort.
- Easy to operate, stable and durable.